WESTBOROUGH, Mass., Dec. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Channel Company announced today it expects more than 1,000 cloud-focused IT channel players at its upcoming NexGen Cloud Conference & Expo, December 4-5 at the San Diego Convention Center. The conference offers an action-packed agenda including industry-leading speakers, peer-led training sessions and solution demos. NexGen Cloud offers a unique vendor-neutral format where the channel can openly share information and best practices and form long-lasting partnerships and peer relationships.
"The content, delivered by several cloud industry leading vendors and analysts, provides a unique, objective perspective," says Robert DeMarzo, senior vice president, Strategic Content, The Channel Company. "Attendees will receive expert advice on what is coming next in cloud computing and how best to capitalize on it both for their own businesses and for their customers' competitive advantage. For companies interested in propelling their cloud business forward in the coming year, the NexGen Cloud Conference is an event well worth the time."
What's Happening at NexGen Cloud?
- Live Presentations: The industry's top-rated cloud enthusiasts, pundits and analysts will deliver critical information about cloud computing and how to transform a cloud-focused business for maximum growth in 2015 and beyond. Speakers include Google's Ray Kurzweil, Gartner's Tiffani Bova and Mirantis' Alex Freedland.
- Actionable Information: In addition to influential speakers, the conference offers a combination of in-depth, peer-led trainings and unique networking opportunities.
- Demonstrations: New products, services and solutions will be showcased throughout the busy NexGen Cloud Exhibit Hall floor. Attendees will find a mix of industry giants and born-in-the-cloud vendors.
- CRN Test Center: Select 2014 Tech Innovator and Enterprise App Award winners will compete in a "Shark Tank" setting for Editor's Choice and Best of Show awards.
- Streaming Communications: Samsung will provide digital signage systems to welcome attendees and deliver real-time information throughout the event.
- Social Engagement: Attendees will be able to post comments, pictures, questions and discussions throughout the conference on a live Yammer platform hosted by Microsoft.
- Monster Giveaway: Attendees can enter for a chance to win a brand-new Ducati Monster motorcycle during the show. Find out more on the NexGen Cloud Conference Facebook page. The drawing will be held Friday, December 5, the last day of the conference.
- Fun: Exhibitors have a host of games and activities planned—including a rock-climbing-wall challenge with Navy Seals from the Naval Amphibious Base Coronado—to keep attendees energized and engaged.
During the NexGen Cloud Conference, the Channel@Work program will challenge attendees, speakers and exhibitors to raise a $5,000 donation for charity:water, an organization dedicated to solving the water crisis in developing countries. Want to help? Donate here: http://bit.ly/1tVS0eI.
To Learn More:
- Visit www.nexgencloudcon.com to learn more about the conference and to view videos and presentations post-event.
- Follow the NexGen Cloud Conference live on Twitter using #NexGenCloud; read in-depth coverage about the event on CRN and through NexGen Cloud's additional media partners.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company, with established brands including CRN, XChange Events, IPED and SharedVue, is the channel community's trusted authority for growth and innovation. For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at www.thechannelcompany.com.
The Channel Company
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20141203/162134LOGO
SOURCE The Channel Company